The Chemistry of Marriage
Discover the key to achieving a long-term relationship with help from University of Harmony in Harrow, London. We offer a wide variety of mentoring and counselling programs that promote healthy relationships to couples. These include:
Our programs aim to:
At our events we will teach you the most essential keys which form the most powerful psychology to have in today’s market to attract and keep the person of your dreams.
You will learn real tangible skills and techniques that you can continue to use daily to drive yourself forward. You will learn to handle rejection, enabling you to deal with it then let it go and continue to build connections and chemistry with like-minded people, leading you to secure your ideal relationship.
You will gain a deeper understanding to why relationships fail today, how to avoid this, how to make sure that this doesn't happen to you, so you can guarantee yourself a relationship that is long lasting, sustainable and fulfilled.
1. 4 keys to enabling you to secure a successful relationship in today’s highly saturated media market.
2. How great relationships are formed, nurtured, and sustained over a long period of time.
3. The difference between how people who have successful relationships think versus those that attract and can’t sustain long term relationships think.
4. How to apply these 4 keys daily and create an unbreakable psychology that will attract and keep the relationship of your dreams.
5. Practical skills and techniques that will enable you to handle rejection and allow you to move forward and meet new people and let go of the past.
6. How to apply techniques to rapidly increase your ability to build rapport, make connections and build chemistry.
Understanding the challenges young adults face in the modern world and navigating through the teenage years.
We also offer Christ-centred relationship and dating books. These are ideal for married couples and individuals who are single.
Attend Our Upcoming Event
Tickets are going fast- please send the above link to your network especially if they are 👇🏽:
Single and waiting ,
Having disruptive young adults,
Hurt by previous partner(s),
Your children facing or in LA care,
Victim of domestic violence and verbal abuse
Finding it hard for your spouse to help you with House chores,
Co - habiting ,
Struggling with rage ,
Ladies with multiple choice who don’t know who to say yes to
Singles with low esteem who want to be loved
People who have been molested / being molested and it’s had a negative effect on them settling , their marriage/ relationships
People with low/ high self esteem and it’s affecting their relationships
They will be listened to and prayed for- Register today.
Register for your spot on the "Relationship Summit" today. Recommend to families with young children and young adults as well. Spaces are going fast. https://www.eventbrite.com/e/relationship-summit-tickets-91…lick here to edit text